Watch a let's play of the game by Cuda Cheese here:
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
DASH is primarily a First Person Platforming game that focuses on a "dash" mechanic that gives the player an additional boost in speed. This "dash" can be used to platform across levels, avoid hazardous obstacles, and dash through enemies to destroy them.
NOTE: If you do enjoy the game please vote for it on STEAM GREENLIGHT here:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails...
- First Person "Dash" action, where you can dash to platform, avoid obstacles, and destroy enemies.
- 5 Levels featuring different challenges such as moving platforms, spiked walls, and turret-enemies!
- Time trial: The game will track how long you take to complete each level, you can replay levels to try to beat your last best time!
- A space-y, trippy artstyle.
- A short story involving the mysterious PYR4M1D.
- An original electronic soundtrack by Paul Kim.
- How long is the game? - The game will take roughly 40min - 1hr to beat depending on your experience with first person platforming games. You can also replay levels to shorten your times for additional fun.
- Future Plans and Updates? - Though I do not intend to release additional levels after release, I will keep track of bugs. Please report any bugs *here*
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Update 1.1 Out 19 hours ago